So far, I've had nothing but complaints and truck loads of work coming my way. It has not been that much fun trying to bask in the idea that I have only 5 more months to plan out my wedding and all. But proud enough to say that, I've settled with the design and fabric for 2 of my dresses, with the one in Pekan on its way in making - on paper first.
We've finally decided on a color scheme, light gray with myriads of purple =) am glad we could strike a good deal! I've got my budgeting worked out, minimal expenses on flowers and other cosmetics ding dongs. I've yet to find an entertainer/ment but I'll leave that to F to decide since hes gonna be my electronics guy anyways in the future.
I found a simple and funky card when I was in Jakarta a few weeks back, but no thanks to prepaid technology that I couldn't mms the darn thing back home and stressfully made all the decisions on my own. Pretty much.
Ok so in all fairness F has to think whats supposed to go in the card, and he's selling his car for obvious reasons. Hehe. I'm gonna pray that I don't pass out carrying my laptop bag and adjusting to the new mode of transport.
I found a simple and funky card when I was in Jakarta a few weeks back, but no thanks to prepaid technology that I couldn't mms the darn thing back home and stressfully made all the decisions on my own. Pretty much.
Ok so in all fairness F has to think whats supposed to go in the card, and he's selling his car for obvious reasons. Hehe. I'm gonna pray that I don't pass out carrying my laptop bag and adjusting to the new mode of transport.
No comments:
Post a Comment