Sunday, August 22, 2010

Party's Over!


Haha biasa lah, semua yang bermula pasti akan berakhir. Semua yang bertemu juga, pasti akan berpisah. I knew it was too good to be true, spending a solid 2 months plus in KL sticking close by F and having the luxury of sleeping in my own house, drink from my own mugs. Lazing around on the same beaten old sofa.

I am thankful that I got to spend every single day with my parents during their long visit to Malaysia. Usually I'd be in fits every time I waved mama goodbye at 3am as F and I left the house grounds to head out east. After this, no more wee morning drive to Kemaman. Because he's been upgraded and is based in KL. Should I worry? Ah well, just a few more months to go on this trust game.

After this, its just me and the fishies baby.

No comments: