
Amidst all this chaos of work and scurrying away from the heat (of more work) I got to meet up my yearly acquaintance, Zarina. The last time we met we were heading to the states and it was ramadhan for us both. What a coincidence! Most fondest memory of when she'd squint her eyes in despair as a I'd offer to split a yummy doughnut with her haha.
Small girl, big eater, bigger heart.
Small girl, big eater, bigger heart.
I think I enjoy ramadhan so much that I try to make every day different or tainted with different memories, so that next year, around this time, I'd recall the things I did and how my time was spent. We trotted along the shops in pavilion, and searched high and low for the right thing to binge on later in her hotel room.
I love to dilly dally, and dozed off after I ate. The hike to KLCC mosque was no simple feat. Especially on a full stomach. Hehe. Thanks na, I wonder when it'll be before we meet again.
I love to dilly dally, and dozed off after I ate. The hike to KLCC mosque was no simple feat. Especially on a full stomach. Hehe. Thanks na, I wonder when it'll be before we meet again.
3 comments:
i want you to know that i am typing this down while munching mars bar. at 1230 am. excuse aku adelah 1050kJ ni aku nak simpan utk hibernasi musim sejuk nanti [wow sejuknya msia]
4 jam lagi sahur yabedabedu
most importantly ASHRATUL ASHIKIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCHO !! ^_^ thanks a lot for everything kin, means a lot to me =)
aku ada lagu baru:
we are fighters lalala, rohas i hate you lalalaaaaa hahahaha
**love love love and lots of love**
one more thing, i enjoyed our talks by the pond =).
na =) thank you for the friendship and the companion during rough weather and smooth sailing days. much love!!!
Post a Comment