Monday, April 12, 2010

Puzzled goods


It's been like this since november last year. He was always tied up with his work, working late hours, working throughout the weekend. Never fiddled with messenger this or instant chat that. Didn't even bother to adhere to the email-me-once-a-day deal we made so that it could all still look like work to his peers. I'm very saddened by this state. Sadly, I feel like all we do is argue. Over his time. My bestfriend told me that she won't believe that I'm going to marry such a person who always seem to let me down until the day we do. Its pretty extreme, don't you think, to have someone so close to you say that? Or maybe it is true, that I do dish out heap loads of complaints about him that they really didn't see the connection we had. have. had?

Another close friend told me that guys were just structured to function that way.

I would say, simple, a peck on the cheek would do all the talking. Easy, a simple 10 minute chat would do the trick. Shallow, no news is good news.

9 comments:

Tisha said...

1st. guys structured to be that way. SANGAT AGREE! end.

2nd. semua couple pn argue. so ape lah sgt pergaduhan sekecil kite kan? kene selalu positive and give in. =)

kin, aku selalu berharap dan positive ttg kawan2 punya relationship. tgk ujie.aku selalu beking bf dia. haha.. patu ujie stress.

bijoux said...

ala sweet sgt dik. ok. kau backing la faliq aku nak tgk kau cuba. hahaha =p

ANA said...

wei ape libatkan aku dlm komen korang. bahya dowh. tlg la zapp zapp skek mulut tu. ;p

bijoux said...

tisha tak takot mati jie, aku da warning da td. haha.

Ashraf.K said...

Yup, men are structured that way. I cant agree more. We value power, competency and achievement.

In other hand your partner should know that women sense of self is defined through her feeling and quality of relationship. How to make him understand this values? Ntah aku pun tak tau, aku tau pun sbb aku baca buku2 relationship. Dont tell me this is common sense.haha

Because 2 diff values, then it become conflict. I see that you guys have a pact to email to each other every day, and he never bother. It shows that he's in a comfort zone.

Too much giving is tiring. i understand.

Last time I was exactly in the same position as your bf, and got dump by the same reason. Workaholic, insensitive, comfort zone, yada yada. Plus ada orang ketiga (dem). So membaca buku2 relationship mmg membuka mata dan minda and I hope I wont repeat the same mistake. Haha. Pjg siot aku bebel.

Best of luck both of you!

bijoux said...

ashkam terima kasih kerana sudi mengomel panjang. aku sgt hargai.

being complacent is the last place u wanna be/outta be in a relationship. by then its all pretty much taken for granted. the trust, the loyalty, the intrigue even. I think thats the most dangerous part of a relationship. cemane2 pon, kne try to infuse some fun, and excitement in it so that kte tak rase bosan n still remember why we appreciate our partner so much. tu pendapat aku lah.

once bitten, twice shy. harap2 lepas ni we will not keep a blind eye to the tell-tale signs that we know so well =)

SurayaHarris said...

AA:Shah juga jauh dr aku..weeknd juga dia kerja.Marriage involves lotsa sacrifices untuk aku.susah dulu senang later.susah byk sekarang akan senangkan byk di masa depan.=)jauh-jauh ni akan buat kita lebih hargai partner kita di masa depan..aku juga sengsara dgn jarak ni.=/

Unknown said...

damn. aku je xleh nk komen sbb aku taktau pun apa tu relationship. tp rasa cambest je join tsha backing ujie punya bf. ujie bf kau ok dowh, kau je yg demand (x pasal2).

bijoux said...

suraya. aku rase klo da kawen sure lg ssh dari mase berkawan2 mcm aku skrang. kau tade kongsi sgt kat blog kau spt mana aku buat kat blog aku hehe.

haha kepen. aku arap ujie balas.