I read sarah's entry and felt the strings to my heart tugging with happiness and then eventually break as she tells her story which had a sad ending. I was left feeling a bit empty. Perhaps that was what she felt then. And I'm sure she is still on her way to dealing with the events that happened. Amazingly enough, F didn't know the news and I shared with him the reason why I was in tears in the middle of the dessert. I sincerely wish you well, and hope you guys will get that special someone in your family soon. Aku over kot rase hepi part die tau die preggy sbb I can relate to the expectation and anxiety that she shared with her readers about expecting a child soon. Ah. Words are easily spoken.
Then I read baya's entry and regret doing so in the office. What was I thinking? I had to practically hide under the table and pretend to fix the cable or something while I was secretly trying to wipe my eyes dry. She lost her son of 15 months in matter of hours. And she didn't even know how seriously ill her boy was. She is getting back on track, and hopefully will be strong enough to enjoy the love that surrounds her.
And then of course, I've been avoiding this one like the black plague. He was the only one which F ever used to leverage my tantrums by saying "dah dah la tu bb, din beramboi da tade....ni awk plak nk majok2".
May Allah bless your rested souls, and place you all next to those of the believers in His gardens.
Amin.
3 comments:
kin.. meleleh2 air mata aku bace blog baya tu. blog sarah aku bace ari tu pun dh tkejut gile. i knew how she felt. u are so right. death is certain.
sedih kan. kau tu, jaga diri elok-elok.
la no wonder there's no news or blog update after that. harap semua yg baik lepas2 ni tuk dia kan? ko pn da jgn over nanges2 plak kt ofis. ok baik aku bace skrang blog tuh semua spy kalau aku nanges aku skrang kt bilik ehhe
Post a Comment