OOooo. Nak pergi korsus ye. Sy balik, time tu la awk nakg course kan. Da la kate 7 minggu je. Hahaha. Thats just as long as my hitch in Yemen. Tabest betul timing. Ok so I've been kind enough and bored to death but I made good use of my time with looking the place up.
I hope you will make your way to Lake Borrevannet, where they house over 200 species of birds in that sanctuary. You've never liked fishies, so I hope you enjoy watching birds instead. And also head out to Preus Fotomuseum..the Norwegian Museum of Photography. Totally up your alley!
And the most important thing is. Please get me something. Tanak la voucher utk pergi Forever 21 to get that cardi I was expecting you to get me. Nak something you chose by yourself (maybe with the help of the sales assistant) paid by yourself, and lugged all the way in you check-in bag, boleh apis? ok. time kaseh love.
2 comments:
haha cute
haha skrang die mcm tanak pegi plak. huhu.
Post a Comment