I felt stunted by the fact that I had to go to work the very next day I arrived in KL. Pissy spoilt mood I was in to have to hurl myself into the train wee early in the morning. I hate KL for that fact. I had my fair share when I did my internship in Ampang for 8 months during my 3rd year. Eons ago it seemed. Lucky for me f was in KL for work as well so we had our unusual lunch date. Even when we are both in Kemaman, we pretty much never went out for lunch. Dinner occurred on some nights where both of us are bored stiff out of our minds. Else he would be at work and I would continue working at home.
So I took a break later and it was really refreshing. Although I did not get to see all my friends, but mainly I got together with my supadupa girls for a (lame) round of bowling hahah. Cause we sucked!! And I think our thing is more of karaoke as opposed to bowling.
With jenggae I hit tabur. And it was magnificent. Totally steep and I think it is the next level after broga hill. Give it a try, and you'll agree with me. Anyways we are planning to go again. Am so happy now that I have memories with bukit Tabur.
Now we pass Tabur by car and we'd be like, hey love look. Its Tabur.
5 comments:
babe! ko da pegi ek arituh.. nk tgk gamba.. post la entry pasal taburr! and i definitely want to follow uuuuuuu pegi sane lg!
babee..hey look look we've conquered that peak and that peak and that peak and oh that too..and that that that. fuh!!
Tabur's AWESOME right...
T-Sha u can join us sometime..wheeeee
jengae n shikin,
bring me oso!!!
tsha - aah pergi pagi sabtu itu =) nnti pegi lagi ok!
bulls - haha awesome or not its gonna b the view from our place nnti!
diha - baiklah!!
nak ikut jugak ok x? haha. tp aku ssh ad hoc kene awal2 skek..
Post a Comment