I was welcomed home by the sight of pretty purple flowers faintly coloring the city of Sana'a yesterday. Mama said its the season for them to blossom. Purple flowers? I am still excited over the mere sight of them.
I enjoyed every single hour I spent at home. I even managed to skip the trip to the office, since the spare parts I had come for have not yet arrived. We went to a mall called max, where they had tonnes of imported goods and it was similar to H&M a Geneve and I could feel my brain feeding of the different textures I felt, the smells from the scented candles we bought as doorgifts, as well as the oh-so tempting array of costume jewelry. What were mama and I thinking, leaving the house at 4pm with only 2 hours to spare before it was time for magreb?
So now, diligently I will continue with my shopping list minus available money to spend to ensure that after check and balance, I will not be in too much negative-ness.
No comments:
Post a Comment