Monday, April 12, 2010

April chic

April. Is a very feminine name. Sharp and poised. Good sense of style I hope. Maybe a little boho chic but totally fresh and exhilarating. Sadly, I am not an April chick. Well, au contraire if I was, I'd do the month no justice as I'm not really out there kind of person. More mellow. Yes, February suits me well. Mix thoughts and comments.

I've set my eyes on these pretty babies in kl. But its way to early to book a pair for the big day. The one I like was green in color and were peep toe. The down side would be how delicate the shoe is as opposed to cole haan's pretty nike pumps I tried on the other day. And it was only a fraction of the price. Sabar k, kire balik duit syilling dalam tabung tu.

But then, you can't be a vixen in flats? You oughta have these pretty pushers to help complete your outfit. Love love. But the color is a tad boring for me. How bout ocean blue or popping turquoise? Haha over betul.

Bile da besar nak jadi cantik mcm Lady M.


*pics from ferragamo.com and Lady M's blog

2 comments:

Tisha said...

omg! the red one! aku br jer beli kt vincci rm 45 jer weihhh .. sbb nk ganti kasut merah yg kt banner blog aku tuh. yg aku sgt suka sgt.. huhu

bijoux said...

nnti aku g try kat vincci. arap2 ade nak buat lanyak je. tp musim ujan..bek pkai crocs. hehehe.