Monday, March 29, 2010

My mind is dancing a dancing a dancing away


This was my first diana. She was beautiful and always was the center of attention. Mama laughed every time I took her out and pointed at something. The results were pretty awesome if you asked me. Sadly, I lost her to a car-window bashing-item stealing pig. Anyways. Its been long enough without some form of art in my life so it got a bit boring going out with no camera other than my loyal canon.

My mind is not yet dead set on what I should get next. Deep down, I still want my kiki pink hottie. But this glow in the dark version is also uber cute and unique with a capital Q. I don't really know who reads my blog but if you are reading, please choose a color. Hot pink or cute yellow. Not that I will take too much into consideration what my readers say anyway. hahaha. Ok jgn patah semangat. I hope to get mine once I am out of this rocky deserted part of the world.


11 comments:

Tisha said...

i say go yellow!

FiQa said...

second that.
go yellow kakak !

sblum ni dh ade pink kn ?
gmbr raye pn dh bpe byk ade gmbr akak ngn missy Fink itu.

so pegi KUNING !
=D

bijoux said...

Pink 0 : Yellow 2

Jay said...

YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW

Yellow = 5

Thank you for your vote.

bijoux said...

susah bile ade org tak brape paham concept ni. haha. wothen also votes yellow.

yellow = 6 ? haha

Unknown said...

green.

Along said...

yehloww!

bijoux said...

hik hik. kepen rabun warne.

bijoux said...

ok it seems yellow has won hands down. congrats miss glow!! we love you too mr.Pink =)

SurayaHarris said...

erm..biar dunia menentang..aku pilih pink..pink 10..

bijoux said...

suraya kau tak sempat berjumpe dgn mr.pink aku dlu kan.