Friday, August 28, 2009

Online Window Shoppin'

Meh la teman aku online shopping. Bile exam sudah abes. Project da abes. Whatever sgt. Let's shop! Haha..sini ade Iron Chef America. Best siot.

This purple top I would wear it as a cardigan, not buttoned down like this foxy babe.

Ha this green top is loveleyy. I wouldn't get it in such a small size. Sendat sgt lah.

This aqua henley is very carefree. SO meeeee! I want it in all colors. Mahu mahu!


These pumps are from Simply Vera by Vera Wang. Cute kan? Mcm sgt propper yet stylish. I want to replace my out of service T-bar vincci heels. The funny thing is out of all of these items that I am looking at, I am only dead set on one item. Tadaa~



My own Black Diamond Momentum Primerose Harness!! Bestnyeeeee. (Shoes to come.)

3 comments:

ANA said...

kikin harness pon termasuk skalI??

anyway aku like no 1 and no 3 cards and long sleeve tu..suke suke cantik!!!

vera wang pumps x mahal ke wei

Jay said...

dah beli harness je tayah beli yg lain2 tuuuu :P

(emo sbb shikin skg suke g manjat tak bitau pon..)

bijoux said...

ujie : time kaseh tp baju2 tu sume dlm 20 dollars..jd aku mls nak menginvest byk sgt in bebajus. vera wang tu..simply vera. bukan die nye main line.

jejengs : hahahah. ok. nnti kte g sesame k. muamuahh.