Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Okmulgeee is a name of a place

Random thoughts of today.. I'm currently reading Howard Gardner's Changing Minds, so far the read is pretty good. I hope he will enlighten me with solid facts on human behaviour. I'm at the part where he introduces the reader with the 80/20 Principle that this guy Koch came up with.. like how only 20% of our effort is needed to achieve 80% of what we set out to do, and how 80% of profits actually only come from 20% of the products. Stuff like that. I'm totally up for a roller coaster ride on this one.

The guys all had a blast last night, I guess. All of them came on the school bus wearing shades, nodding and asking each other to just shutt woupppp. They must have had a lot to drink last night, what with no assignments and just a load full of self study expected from you. Even I went and hit the gyms, saying hello to my soon to come wings. Haha. I wish I had wings. Sort of in the abstract way, like on angels. Tee hee.

We've had a few silent days, mostly due to his work. Long meetings that dragged on to more than one day. Bad internet connection. The usual. His photos had a bunch of stuff in them. Some of them annoyed me, amazingly. Pictures of pretty feet that were not mine. I wouldn't want to nag on those that were taken before we were together. Whatever shit lah.

Tomorrow I am heading out to walmarto again. We love the Dohnuts!! Super soft, and if you leave them for more than a day, they turn chewy on the sugary coating and the inside stays moist.

Most of the picture taken were when I was away for work. Oh snap.

No comments: