Monday, August 31, 2009

No Part Three

Downtown Tulsa.

It turns out that I do not need to read or digest any trilogy. There was no need for me to dwell on the things that are set in stone, determined to happen, in the past. There was no way for me to change them. Sure I will always be jealous of the time that was not mine. But since I already said it the way it is.. The fact that it was not mine to begin with. Then there really is nothing that is of loss to me. I have not yet been able to see myself reflected in you. Your choice of words, songs, trail of thoughts. Most of them are new to me. I guess you keep things spiced up. Cool.

And I can only hear myself breathe calmly, blow a heavy sigh of relief.

The mental war is over, I am finally free. I need to pick up the pieces and continue where I left off.

Hepi merdeka!

No comments: