Friday, August 14, 2009

Piggish Tryglicerides Rubbish


Have been slacking off on my general knowledge section of life. The price of taxis going up, the ISA issue in our country. None of which I can continue a peaceful conversation on. Lucky for me, I grew up under the reign of one Prime Minister. Bonus points for him cause I love him, so he is memorable on my account. I even red the cartoonized version of Mahathir Mohamad. Biographies rock. If they are illustrated. Feels like a sugar high for my imagination. Rough times huh.

I always understood my friend's plea of 'in need of distraction' whenever he would put it up on his gtalk status. But there was really nothing for me to do but to entertain him out of his misery, and help him see the light somewhere. Light bounces off so many things, it would be a rat hole you are in if you can't catch a glimpse of it barely.

I found myself a new hobby. I shall splurge on it. Cause I don't care anymore. Rocket always says that relationships aren't about making changes. At least character wise. No money would mean I can stall everything else. And just bloody focus on me.

Putting myself on the ground and feeling envious only gets the best of me. I can not accept you the way you are, I can not learn of your ways and then be suprised. I hate suprises. If you can do it why can't I? Probably cause I don't have any friends who would want to do those crazy things with me. Haha. (Apeshit bunyik macam loser entry?)

I'm gonna rent a bike for the weekend and get myself a new toy. Its gonna be great, I promise. I'll be invisible. The way it works best for you.

No comments: