Sunday, August 09, 2009

Under Water with Me


This time its just you, me and the deep waters. Coming all the way to the states was a nice break. Something I've been looking forward to with uncertainty and high level of anxiety. Every time I think about the work or at least my work table in Kemaman..I will shudder with disgust and pray thanks to God for this training I am in.

Its not that I hate my job that much..but most of it is not going my way and I am always finding myself not in unison with my managers. Which, can be a big pain if they start to gang up on you. I just want to go offshore..

Lucky for me, I am not alone here. I have my buddy Zarina with me and we make a note of not talking too much about work as it seems to cast a shadow over everything else on our minds. Like, the course. Haha. It seem time is doing what it is doing best, passing by in a jiffy. I fear the day I have to return back to Kemaman. Haha. Do I really hate my job that much??

We went to the Oklahoma Aquarium, and there was the great sea turtle. There were 2 of them, and the tank was so big. They both looked so calm, serene. At peace.

I wanna grow old like them.

5 comments:

Tisha said...

tertel kt cairo kn kesian kin ada tisu kt badan dia.. tsk tsk.. animal voilence...

tp dia terlalu leper aku rase dia bkn tertel..adekah dia lampi? eh lampi tuh binatang ker?

bijoux said...

ngoi nye kau ni. lampi tu binatang ke? bukan lampi tu lamat pikap ke..haha. tertel ni plak cam sehat je. leks je dlm tangki besa2 2 eko tetel, dan 2 eko ikan kecik kwn begossip. hehe.

Jay said...

nice photo babe!! serius ...reflection is the perfection!

sukenyeee gamba tuhhh

bijoux said...

haha bulls!! aku tau kau mesti suke kure2 tu. sbb y lain mcm yak2 je..cam sotong ape sume. hihi. especially for you!

Jay said...

thank uuuu kalau dapat yg printed besar2 lg berbesar hati LOL!!!!

(matila print sendiri la woi jengae)