Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pablo Neruda would know


Crayola magic markers on sale at Walmarto. And a touch of Elmer's glue to make it *pop*! The flea market was great. Funny experience. Sense of sight, touch and smell. Heavily highlighted with a nagging feeling in the back of my mind. Why her? Scratch that.

If you ever come across a sarcastic suggestion like, "I think you should start smoking again, so that you don't feel like you are being left out on life".. What you need to do is a no-brainer. To some I guess.

I've already said I love you, so please don't smoke. But was shrugged away telling its just a phase. Never meant to de-man someone by restricting their rights on what they want and love to do.

"His friends are all die-hard fans. Loyal, all out and would give anything to help one another. "

I guess smoking is the only thing that counters all that good stuff to make him human.

No comments: