Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oklahoma Aquarium, Jenks.

Last weekend we went out on a big group excursion. The date was actually to be ready by 10am. We even had the shuttle from Hilton wait for us. But lo and behold, we partied hard the night before. (Saturday nights are always rough, its the day of the exam, the day we go out shopping and the day we upload everything on the internet. Or download..)

They left this clay pot in the sea to create new breeding ground for these hrm. Molds?

All of us woke up late, we were joined by Due and Geeta from the other Hilton. We went to the aquariummm. Haha. It was as if we had never seen fishies before. The good part about the place was that they were not picky or too strict on what we brought in. We packed chips and vitamin drinks in our bags for - so malay - fear of starving ourselves within the vicinity. Yo lah, how were we to know its not as big as the Louvre? Hi hi.

And I am a seahorse. Sbb seahorse perut derang kiut.

The place smelled of fish markets. Like in Selayang. Haha. But I was pretty impressed. It had some of the nicest, most user friendly exhibition on show. There were a lot of places where they set up ponds and tanks where you could actually put your hand in and touch the starfish. The starfish felt hard. Like coral rocks. I would think it was soft and squishy like fish or squid.

Aha! Buat ape tu. Thats not my hands yer.

Muke nakal nak korek2 starfish off the rocks. Padahal da tahu taleh buat mcm tu.

Spongebob nye jiran.

Anyways a bit about the location. Its located in a district called JENKS. Best kan? Ingt kat jengga. I will take more pics when I get the chance babe! Its within the 5 mile radius of our hotel. Thats why we just used the shuttle. It is known for its antique shops and tea rooms. But I guess we didn't go by the town area.. So I must go back there!

See how excited she is when I told her we are going to come back to Jenks.

Later we had lunch at TK2's. Man its been a while since we had rice. Crazyy. Makan punye la makannn. We watched a G-Force in 3D at the Riverwalk Movie theatre. It boasted the latest high-tech state of the art 8 screen movies. There you do not need to queue in a separate counter. The popcorn and the movie tix are sold together and everybody was practically getting tickets for the movies that were starting in 10 mins. Best kan??

Petrified. Padahal my butt was burning.

See what it spells?? Riverwalk Movies. tatau nape ingt kat superman.


Budak2 nakal.


Hermanes Mehico.

I was too tired for a movie. I fell asleep halfway. The movie was cute with an original story line..thats what I think at least. We headed to the marble slab creamery for some ice-cream action. We had ours mixed with 2 flavours and pecans. They mixed them all up on the marble slab..thus the name. But for me, it was too much sugar and not creamy enough. Rejected. Haha. The pastries, the ice-cream. Definitely not like in Europe.


Lepak2 at the ampitheatre. And then head home. Pancets.

2 comments:

Jay said...

haha Jenks..nice one. If my name is spelt as Jenks here..orang igt aku dari FELDA JENGKA. :P

bijoux said...

buduh bulls. kau kne la pkai tag that reads, JENKS,OK. cam salah je. JENKS, TULSA, OKK. haha.