Sometimes I question the role of the alpha male in a chemical reaction. They are like the base, supposedly calm with control. Always with a vision. And the female is like an acid. Spunky. Emotional. Acidic. So sharp the acid taste that all it needs is a few drops of base and the equilizing aftermath that eludes total serenity is the main attraction of just being with someone.
I question your role all the time. Maybe that is why you will never be on the same pedestal as you have put me. There is this one word which sums it all. Tegar. What is the english version of it? Steadfast? Strong and unconditionally in control? Yeah, I forgot.
I question your role all the time. Maybe that is why you will never be on the same pedestal as you have put me. There is this one word which sums it all. Tegar. What is the english version of it? Steadfast? Strong and unconditionally in control? Yeah, I forgot.
Not really talking about the same thing. We both got a pretty nasty warning the other day. Boy, was it rough. Ever since I joined the company, planning anything other than what time to sleep was by far the most hardest thing to do. I have no control over the things I do tomorrow, the day after or even if I get to apply for leave (like I am having trouble with now).
It was a rather bad hit for us. And now we are both parted by the South China Sea.
Padan muke.

5 comments:
i'd call it chivalry. although if u google it, it brings a different meaning. oh well, whatever, nevermind.
oh ye ke penance. oh well, whatever, nevermind.
the life of a petroleum engineer.wowee
haha. Have u read about "cognitive dissonance" ? it's a cool topic.
rossa - tegar
Post a Comment