Im offshore. Still. And its only my 9th day away from terra firma. This is how it looks like from here, sometimes. It takes some getting used to, but you could say that now I don't have a problem crossing the 'bridge' (don't really know the formal name for it) that connects the 2 platforms together. The two being the drilling platform where they have all the wells, and the processing platform.
Thats the bridge I was talking about. That is RCPP. Our Living Quarters are there too. I work from 630am to 1830 hrs.
The smoking area, the boys smoke all the time. Going to RDPA (the drilling platform), coming back to eat, before meetings... and the list goes on like crazy. Adzlan and I would be the only ones going 'lebams' waiting for the ordeal to finish.
Mijie and lan. One supervisor, one vacation trainee. Two good guys.
Madi, our pump operator. Always around to make my day with a stupid joke or two. I'll post more later.


No comments:
Post a Comment