Geddit? Niqielodeon. Haha. Only a few would get it. I wish I could shake the shoulders of those kids in TV and say to them. Grow up. (oh this phrase reminds me of something that happened in an airport somewhere recently, anyways). Once you start working, there is no such thing as a ‘My Happy Weekend’
Ok. Fine. Maybe I am being a tad too bitter. Yeah, but the truth is, eventhough its only a few weeks into my job as a post-school trainee, I can only suffer so much. (Cepat laa naik offshore)
I don’t feel like whinning here. But this is the reason to why I have a blog in the first place. To vent, and then to keep my memories so that when I have kids they can read this entry. Haha. I told you so! (I would say to them, that is, when they start to call me up and say how much they dread going back to work after fattying up their asses on a yummy Sunday).
I remember still, my lovely 2 weeks off with my family. I had a wonderful time catching up with my friends, if not all of them. It was rather tiresome, since I was going out almost everyday. I think I overslept too much, so my day always began somewhere at 10-12pm. Rugi rugi. I suffered a serious case of coughing and lost my voice much to my dismay. You have no idea how hard it is to cough so much and then try to gossip in an airconditioned café space. Tahi la.
Ok. Fine. Maybe I am being a tad too bitter. Yeah, but the truth is, eventhough its only a few weeks into my job as a post-school trainee, I can only suffer so much. (Cepat laa naik offshore)
I don’t feel like whinning here. But this is the reason to why I have a blog in the first place. To vent, and then to keep my memories so that when I have kids they can read this entry. Haha. I told you so! (I would say to them, that is, when they start to call me up and say how much they dread going back to work after fattying up their asses on a yummy Sunday).
I remember still, my lovely 2 weeks off with my family. I had a wonderful time catching up with my friends, if not all of them. It was rather tiresome, since I was going out almost everyday. I think I overslept too much, so my day always began somewhere at 10-12pm. Rugi rugi. I suffered a serious case of coughing and lost my voice much to my dismay. You have no idea how hard it is to cough so much and then try to gossip in an airconditioned café space. Tahi la.
No comments:
Post a Comment