Friday, May 09, 2008

Weddings, Birthdays






A few weeks back were the most crazy ever weeks of my life. I don't mind challenges, but I find it hard to do things that I know I am a bit slow at doing, and to do it to completion was just a tad too much for me!

Lucky enough for me, I hung out with my operations admin, Aishah throughout the lonely days and crazy assignment weeks (which, up untill now I have not yet completed them 100%) Hahaha! I'm so dumb.

We went to Hafiz Ismail's wedding the other day. It was the first wedding ceremony that I attended to on a friggin FRIDAY. Mcm mane eh? Pas solat jumaat baru pengantin lelaki ade. So we didn't get to meet Hafiz on his big day, but I hope he liked the present we got him.


Me and Mek Chah

***

Happy Birthday to May babies, Mia, Effi and not forgetting my most beloved lil bro.

God Bless.

No comments: