Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jalan-jalan Ganu

With MekChah



One of the lonely and sucky 'weekends' I took the offer from Aishah to tread through the rest of the big state of Terengganu. All in her new Viva. So cute. 4 x 4 tuu~




I spend the night over at her place, it was very homey. Reminded me a lot of sleeping over at Atok Mad's place in Kampung Tanjung. We woke up pretty early, by 8 we were both ready to rock this state down! Haha. We had breakfast a little roadside or should I say, highway-side eatery. Nasi lemak and the norm teh-o ais limau. Layan doh.






Camwhore Spam.






We got to the Penyu Sanctuary around 11am. What a joke. 11 am at the beach? You've gotta be kidding me. The sand is hot as ever! When we got there, I learned that the sanctuary was co-funded by BP. They have challet and even classes to educate participants regarding the much protected penyus of Malaysia. Penyus = turtles ya. Unfortunately for us, the turtles had already laid their eggs and will hatch in the end of May. Hopefully I will be around when that happens.






Turtle eggs, they usually are laid in the middle of the night, when it is cooler. And take up to 55 days to hatch.



We then headed to this ugly looking stall near Kg Chabang, Kertih for a bowl of super sedap mee sup. And then we had drinks with Kamal at McD Kertih before calling it a day, and I couldn't be late for the weekly AF concert on Astro now could I?

2 comments:

butterbrownie said...

i smell keropok lekor !

bijoux said...

aah. tu smell of every petang kot. hehe. projek mnom petang cum mkn malam.