Monday, July 15, 2013

As you grow



Being a mom is so rewarding sometimes but I haven't been able to truly absorb all of that goodness since I have been so selfish with my thoughts and let you grow on your own. And surely, you have. Cherish this moment, the time when you were my sidekick with no special power other than those rich black locks of hair, the time when you could hardly speak and kept on calling me Aboh day in and out, the time when you demanded to try everything and in disgust would spit out soft mushy foods. And then you'd beg for more, and we'd do it all over again. The time when the word ball and bird and dog and cat sounds the same. You kick pretty good for a baby I must say that we do plan on putting you into some sort of football club when you are of age.

Doesn't matter who you end up looking like, you are the best companion for me. F is almost always away.. I've been digesting whyyyy He made it so. We were never together for more than 3 months straight. Why? Need I be more independent? Did I need to learn to disconnect myself from him too? Sometimes I over think something to the point of total madness. Window pane.

Mika Mika Mika. 

There must be a reason. For this chaos. And your calmness in the middle of it. I think I am missing a huge point. Make me realize.

Lets go make a video Mika, where we suck our breaths and then stick out our tongue, wag it like crazy. Mama better press record, cause this ain't never coming back again.


2 comments:

FiQa.Amn said...

bongok tak baca ni i is sedih ?

how time flies.
benci.

hahahhaha. k bai. see u when i see u (mika! jumpa mama buat ape?)

*evil laugh*

bijoux said...

haha. bongok sikit. tapi akak mmg jenis tulis nak sayu je. LOL. dont be sad, fast forward into happiness please! Mika needs happy vibes to grow =)