This was last week. My first time ever ever eating in a public place during Ramadhan. Like I said before, life is good when you have friends to do things with. Solidarity ain't for us all. Its not the way we were wired.
I've been eyeing my site visitor stats a bit more now and none of it makes any sense to say the least. But to those of you reading up to 2007,2008.. Well.. Ok fine read on. And those reading up to 10,18 pages in one sitting is just.. A bit.. Awkward..
How have you been, the last 19 days of fasting? Are your spirits still up? Do you still believe every prayer you say will be the one He will make come true? Or just too busy thinking about what to wear on the morning of Eid..? Guilty!
I am waiting patiently for my emotional booster to come home.
***
Your body might be starving, but your heart would be smiling, if only you knew how lucky you are - Tariq Ramadan

No comments:
Post a Comment