Thursday, July 25, 2013

Gedong Lalu Lalang

Dusun Wan Gedong Lalang

If it was up to me, I'd upload this one pic and let the rest file up in memory..on shelves. But nah, I will grow old and forget what it was you did and your character that was of a boy 1 year an 8 months of age.

Sepetang bersama Aunty Naz, Aunty Dila..and the Engris Teacho
Wah kalah org puase Mika! Take 5 atas sofa comfy itu sebelum ukur tapak rumah Wan..

Juadah Berbuka (nages skrg kin!) Simple yet meriah. Paprik!
Naz made murtabak that day. Impressive! Simple, clean, house. Seronok sgt dpt berbuka walaupun muka tak malu menginvite diri sendiri pergi rumah org.. Sheesh! Siap dapat bekal lagi bawak pulang. Terima kasih banyak sahabatku..

Kalau boleh Mika nak join Coco moreh sekali..tapi takpe la Mika, awk tak muat tu, you know that right??


Hey Mika - awk rase dlm gambar AES yang Mama tangkap aritu nampak tak muka awk yang kepenatan dlm back seat? Damn you AES. I thought they were extinct already!!! (Mama, please..!)

***

See, I can write like normal. Its just a switch I turn ON or OFF. I've had one too many people come up to me and ask me if I am OK. I am fine..just on the road of self discovery. Its not that easy, and no one ever said it was. And no one ever said you had to do it alone, right? So accept my writing, as my deepest confessions and my abstract way of reaching out to whoever you guys are that read this space. But if you do see me, don't ask me if I am ok. I am not an open book for you to read.

 Just tell me something new and wonderful about you, that will leave me with awe and make me smile.

3 comments:

ANA said...

yeay. mika comel weih. tlg laa bwk dtg raya nt.

ANA said...

yeay. mika comel weih. tlg laa bwk dtg raya nt.

bijoux said...

wah smpai dua kali tu..hihi ok ok aku bawak mika ronda semban nanti!