Sunday, May 12, 2013

To forgive is not to forget..



I have so much I want to say and ask - but it is no longer my turn to do so. I seek your health when I see others, telepathically absorbing bits and pieces from around me. The last thing we need is interaction. 

You have travelled. Its a pretty awesome collection you have. Like you said, keep the photograph and still frames in your mind ..hang it on a shelf of good health and good times..

Happy birthday! and to all the future birthdays you will have with your loved ones. This will be the last time you hear from me. No matter what each one of us does, we cant change the fact that we were a big part of each others lives in our colorful youth.

I need to apologize sincerely for the past.. kerana Dia. Saya minta maaf. 

Please continue to travel, climb, ride, play music, be the cheeky monkey you are. Love. If we cross paths one day, you'd nod and we'd exchange a brief smile and keep walking..don't look back in anger.

Thank you for everything, I wish you success and eternal happiness wherever you may be. 

Goodnight, travel well 
- The Killers

2 comments:

Suraya said...

But I love u Kin Kin

bijoux said...

haha likewise sistah =)