He left her to meet me, and I left him so that he could
finally be with her again. It was an
epic tale coming straight out of a story book. Aisle #13 Young Adult Fiction.
Played out for almost 10 years. The only reason we meet is so that we could part.
How is the lil Shikin? The one who used to sneak in kicap into the dormitories. What does she look like? I wonder if where she is hiding in you now.
***
I ran yesterday, its been a few
days since I last ran. Funny how before running you actually planned on what
things to sort out in your brain while running. The only thing I managed was my
off tempo breathing and the excruciating pain in my body as it cramped against
the cold post rain weather. So much for mental torture. Damned
heels. It was the first time I cramped around my rib cage. Must be the lack of
eating.
The heart wants what the heart wants. Its time my heart went on a serious team building with my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment