I'm mentally preparing myself for the track tomorrow. Its really not that big a deal. Some people have achieved greater without putting much thought into things. But then they would be called gifted, or insanely brilliant. I'm just a nobody. The more I told stories of what happened in the past the more it made me feel like shaking you to bits so that you'd understand. Thank you for popping up in my memories, spicing the future and injecting more spirit into the things I do, so that I can prove to myself that it wasn't just. To the ditchers, the people who gave up on me, to those who took things for granted.. Hidup ini indah tapi ianya bukan selamanya. (borrowed from Tisha). I must let go.
***
7km tomorrow, have a feeling it will be my personal best given the circumstances. Let's see shall we?
2 comments:
Good Luck Kin Kin..aku nak menambah kalori pula esok..hahaha..
Tsk tsk..anything that makes you happy I guess!
Post a Comment