
Such a pleasant thought, to know that with each tear we cry we actually get to burn 200 calories? Lets start those cryin' engines ladies!! Amidst all the subtle but disturbing chaos in my life, I want to recall how ridiculously silly I was when the time came for him to get me the ring. Haha. Like, really stupid silly I was.
On a bind for time, I, we didn't really know when the next time both of us would be around together so I took liberty in surveying alone while he was at work. It was on sale.
Of course it was.
A few days later I dragged him along to take a looksy. Compared the prices and texted mama all the way out there to get her input. No pictures were taken. Just prices and which one I liked by rating. So I had my heart set on a pretty basic shape, nothing like the posts I shared earlier. I didn't want to regret getting an all out funky ring and then not wearing it in the years to come.
Anyways the day ended up with my cheeks stained with dried up tears and him not really getting the problem I was having with the whole ordeal.
On a bind for time, I, we didn't really know when the next time both of us would be around together so I took liberty in surveying alone while he was at work. It was on sale.
Of course it was.
A few days later I dragged him along to take a looksy. Compared the prices and texted mama all the way out there to get her input. No pictures were taken. Just prices and which one I liked by rating. So I had my heart set on a pretty basic shape, nothing like the posts I shared earlier. I didn't want to regret getting an all out funky ring and then not wearing it in the years to come.
Anyways the day ended up with my cheeks stained with dried up tears and him not really getting the problem I was having with the whole ordeal.
The picture clearly depicts him with his rejected body language positioned away from me insisting that he has everything under control and my actions have belittled him and his capability.
So here's to the jug of tears on the day we got my wedding ring.
(Love you!!)
So here's to the jug of tears on the day we got my wedding ring.
(Love you!!)
8 comments:
Nice coffee shop!!
kat ner niihhh?
Sori lari topik..kesiannn palik..kesiannn kamu jugak haha.
kenapa palik dpt kesian dulu? sbb gambar dia sgt mengkesiankan...
tipu ah. >.<
bkn ke pas nangis kte lapar ?
or mengantok ?
been there, done that.
sekian.
bulls : ha you must hang out with me lah if u wanna know =p so kedek kan.
apesal lu kesian faliq. haha. tp mmg patut pon. die da lost of words da nape aku nak melalak tetibe.
alongs : lepas nages kte lapar/ngntok. perasaan sama spt lepas jogging kan. so mb ade kesinambungan 200 calories itu. haha.
oh..200 calories eh?patut aku hilang 2 inches..haha
haha yes the info has full credits to you missy =) thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
damnit.
as much as i wanna lose 200calories (what..not kilocalories??? what a waste of tears)...i dont wanna endup with negativity all around me.
But i did it anyways..everynight..or every other night. faklah.
oh the nice coffee shop does the coffee nice as well? oh pretty pls bring me!!
sweet sngt!! ^_^ both u and faliq =)
bulls - aku rase kau da lama sgt nih tak lepak ngn aku. please dont kill urself. the coffee is nice and big portion but i dont wanna share la we get 2 mugs anyways ok.
na - haha melodramatic weh aku. hahah. muah2.
Post a Comment