Saturday, October 09, 2010

As cool as you


I had a great time discovering myself tonight. With the aide of my good friend. Its high time I put myself first. I guess it was never really in my blood to do so. I've always wanted to do things with others, nothing much on doing things alone. Having too much fun on my own makes me feel guilty. This usually leads to finding myself getting upset over excursions that did not have me as one of the guests. Typical if you consider my work cycle. My weakness would be wanting to share every fun stuff with others. I need to learn to cut loose of those nasty strings that hold me down.

Anyhoots. I want to go to at least half of the seven wonders of the world. Let's try to name them for starters shall we? And the silk road. That would be so me. Already I can see ayah teasing me saying that I look a lot like the locals. Haha.

I learnt a new phrase today, reverse culture shock.

In my eyes, you're real cool babes. Thanks for your company.

2 comments:

/'zi:/ said...

hugs hugs hugs lots of carebear hugs *sambil keluar superpower kat perut pastu nick tengok pening2 geleng pale haha*

whatever happens, aku ada blakang ko =)

much love ^_^

bijoux said...

haha carebear! yes. thank you.
much love coming ur way all year round missy.

see you!