I didn't get to tell much about my trip to Jakarta, other than the surprise factor that the trip was planned in just a couple of days over my fear that I will be transported back to Kemaman to resume my 'reality' job in the field. Now, looking back, I do feel that the trip was sort of rushed, nevertheless I do not regret the things I did and whatever consequences this trip has caused me to face, I accept them fully. Blablabla.
The upside of the whole trip was that mama and I went there carrying almost zero luggage and came back 4 bags full of fabric. Haha. And pricewise, of course Indonesia beats Malaysia hands down when it comes to getting the pretty laces at an affordable price. We stayed in a really nice hotel, Hotel Mulia which is very near to Mayestik, an area full of shops that is our equivalent to the gulatis and jackels in town. The only major difference is that they carry pretty much lace and lace. Shoot how time flies when you're fasting. I've got to do some work on the wedding cards.
Yup yup, this wedding stuff is pretty exciting.
Keep up the spirit in this holy month, and try to beat your eyes to get the best of you!!
The upside of the whole trip was that mama and I went there carrying almost zero luggage and came back 4 bags full of fabric. Haha. And pricewise, of course Indonesia beats Malaysia hands down when it comes to getting the pretty laces at an affordable price. We stayed in a really nice hotel, Hotel Mulia which is very near to Mayestik, an area full of shops that is our equivalent to the gulatis and jackels in town. The only major difference is that they carry pretty much lace and lace. Shoot how time flies when you're fasting. I've got to do some work on the wedding cards.
Yup yup, this wedding stuff is pretty exciting.
Keep up the spirit in this holy month, and try to beat your eyes to get the best of you!!
.jpg)
6 comments:
mcm boleh agak je yg mana akak hots pilih. hoho.
selamat merancang.
:P
hai adik. tak sabar tgu awk balik. mesti ade sesi bebuke puase bersama2..
hahaha. saya pulang 28/8.
yeayyy !
http://www.proudduck.com/category/love-101/page/7/
tengok this. mana tau buleh plagiat masa wedding akak.
:P
This is soooo exciting! Picking up laces and doing wedding cards :D Ohhh tak sabar nya.
yappp. agak exciting. tp sesak napas la kalau semua buat sendiri. haha.
Post a Comment