Nah. Hamek. Don't say that I never introduced him enough. Aku malas nak buat blog ni private, nak carik email address sekor2, dan deprive those offshore of the fun fun I am sharing with the selected few. Tee hee. Bajet. I'm in a giddy mood tonight. We are poring over wedding pictures and Ayah is fretting about the guest list for this Saturday KL reception. Haha dam muke semorang.
We started July with a literal crash accident that was pretty nasty and scary. Abang la tak percaya darah manis. Letih aku nak buang memori buruk itu dari database. So jijah is now in repair, Alhamdulillah none of us got hurt. We just gave mama and ayah a real fright. Boo hoo.
Saturday saturday. Cream of apricot, here I come. With my lovely lovely red peep toes that's gonna KILL me. Yeay yeay.
July, do me proud!!
We started July with a literal crash accident that was pretty nasty and scary. Abang la tak percaya darah manis. Letih aku nak buang memori buruk itu dari database. So jijah is now in repair, Alhamdulillah none of us got hurt. We just gave mama and ayah a real fright. Boo hoo.
Saturday saturday. Cream of apricot, here I come. With my lovely lovely red peep toes that's gonna KILL me. Yeay yeay.
July, do me proud!!
3 comments:
pernah orang cakap muka korang sama? nak2 lak gambar ni biarpun candid.
sweets :')
Kin:cara makan sama..sesuatu..=)
along : aku tak rase muke ktorang sama. die buruk sgt. haha thanks =)
suraya : cara makan plak same ke. haha. sesuatu. arap2 sesuatu y berkekalan.
Post a Comment