Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fresh Green

I got a lot of my close friends asking me about the previous post when really, its just a distort version of some of the things in my life that may or may not be true. So you guys can stop dissecting it now and focus on the other good stuff. Real good stuff. Like the fact that the color red pops up in any slide film - but costs a bomb, that I am on leave for 2 days - and will probably be handling some work shit from home, but most of all the fact that its only 2 days away is pretty cool.

Hopes and dreams ye. Ok, for my most treasured mr.F I hope you know what you are doing cause sometimes I am not too sure myself. Let the mystery be just about you discovering me and living it every second to the fullest. Mind you, I have a hateful hateful perception towards liars and may never understand why they lie.

And for the side frills. Hm. Nevermind.

I'm gonna have me a cuppa later and bounce off the sunny day and have lunch at a pretty neat place.

No comments: