Sunday morning, I woke up at 730 and read all my text msgs, looked at the clock and smiled. Wihu. Yesterday was such an event! For us first timers, it was pretty crazy- a lot of running around and messing with other people's feathers. Betul ke perumpamaan itu. Right.
I didn't invite any of my friends other than ujie and nzaz. The others couldn't make it but they have promised to be present next week. NEXT WEEK. Yeay. F got me a ring but miscalculated my ring size. Haha. I've come to accept the fact that he likes picking out the rings, and for once, I should let him chose something that he likes, and I shall wear it like a prized gift. Plus, I couldn't be too bothered about rings and stone orientation, they all look a lot the same. The white gold and baby diamond types that is.
I am listening to kings of convenience, flipping through my recently developed albums. Setting the day ahead. Lunch with Caol and baby adam, afternoon hunting for final dingdongs for the engagement, early dinner with the girls near Jln Alor.
Super OVERLOAD!!
I didn't invite any of my friends other than ujie and nzaz. The others couldn't make it but they have promised to be present next week. NEXT WEEK. Yeay. F got me a ring but miscalculated my ring size. Haha. I've come to accept the fact that he likes picking out the rings, and for once, I should let him chose something that he likes, and I shall wear it like a prized gift. Plus, I couldn't be too bothered about rings and stone orientation, they all look a lot the same. The white gold and baby diamond types that is.
I am listening to kings of convenience, flipping through my recently developed albums. Setting the day ahead. Lunch with Caol and baby adam, afternoon hunting for final dingdongs for the engagement, early dinner with the girls near Jln Alor.
Super OVERLOAD!!
2 comments:
wah, congrats on the engagement!
eh tak prasan along ada comment. Thank you so much!!
Post a Comment