I like to rush into the elevator and scurry to the back. That way I get the best seat in the house and watch the drama in the lifts unravel. You have to have a high sense of confidence if you're gonna continue your conversation inside the little metal box, for everyone to hear.
I always wish I brought my camera up to level 42. Theres a chocolate domed building that I adore. And yesterday during coffee with my cousin, I spotted it right near rohas!
I wish I could hide during meetings but what can I do about being in the limelight. I've seen lies laid down like bricks on the road and is the fundamental of living in this client-service provider world. I'm pretty lucky my clients are rad and cool.
But really, the elevators in KLCC are pretty neat.
And I always wonder what the x-ray machine does to my films.
But really, the elevators in KLCC are pretty neat.
And I always wonder what the x-ray machine does to my films.
No comments:
Post a Comment