The worst thing a dude could do to a hoping starry eyed girlfriend is to not bring back anything girly for her. I mean seriously. My mama also says this, (on other occasions not on this one) whenever you go out to the mall even, you should always bring back something for those waiting for you at home. Donuts ke..so in this case, apis tade beli ape2???
Hahahahaha. Imagine the ruckus I made in the cute white brand new swift that picked me up the day I arrived. Yeah, its a lot smaller than the usual stage I had (compared to the ranger and putra) but nevertheless, you should be flexible and still act out even in the cutest cars on the planet.
Things that could save you : a lipgloss, a hand lotion or body cream, perfume, a pair of socks, a simple bedtime tee. Ok. I get it. Its hard. Cause I have a ton of each of the items I just named. But stillllll. Hahaha. Tanak pon buat kecoh, tapi best kene kan apis. Bagi die ingt sampai bile2. Bukan selalu dia ke luar negara.
He got himself this paulsmith wallet with a nude babe in the middle. Ye die budak nakal. Something like the one below, but a lot more subtle. Cause the babe is hiding in the middle. behind the two flaps. Haha.


Time kaseh apis.
Things that could save you : a lipgloss, a hand lotion or body cream, perfume, a pair of socks, a simple bedtime tee. Ok. I get it. Its hard. Cause I have a ton of each of the items I just named. But stillllll. Hahaha. Tanak pon buat kecoh, tapi best kene kan apis. Bagi die ingt sampai bile2. Bukan selalu dia ke luar negara.
He got himself this paulsmith wallet with a nude babe in the middle. Ye die budak nakal. Something like the one below, but a lot more subtle. Cause the babe is hiding in the middle. behind the two flaps. Haha.

Sebab apis ade wallet baru cantik seksi dan mahal la saya tak keberatan langsung mengepau dia cardigan. Dengan syarat. Apis kene pilihkan. Best kan?
Time kaseh apis.
6 comments:
so cute apis... haha
hahaha..
kenapa aku cam disturbed ngan sketch dlm wallet itu?
kerana..
aku ternampak diri sendiri kalau dilukis akan kelihatan begitu wakakakakakak.
kin, aku terigt dulu, belikan satu wallet mcm tu jugak utk din. ade gamba wanita sexy di sebalik flap wallet itu. takpe. itu maksudnye mereka lelaki sejati (padahal kes aku, aku yg belikan ) =p
tisha - haha ade je kang dok persoalkan nape aku panggil die abg. haha.
jengs - hahahahha. mungkin la kan. mungkin ade iras. hahahahaha.
uji - hueh. jgn haraps ler aku nak belikan. kau gf y sangat baik hati.
cute kannnnn?? :)
hehee
ape y cute.
Post a Comment