Saturday, October 10, 2009

Social Studies.

There is something I'd like to share with you.
I want to treat this journey I am going through as an adventure.
Perhaps it will have a climax and an eventual ending.
But for now, I shall be safe to say that we are just starting off.
Beginning with the build-up of the main body.

Composition was a favourite part of English Literature during
6th grade. It confused me yet I was still able to pull off a good story.

There is a person that I have been following for a while now.
He's actually pretty good.
It occured to me time and time again to reveal myself
since I always felt that I could relate or am damned keen to know more about why he wrote the things that he did.
Plus he totally reeks originality or at least in some aspects.
I'd imagine him to be from a factory that produces the same looking people, with the same funky taste and the same fortune.

Don't you think its intruiging to dwell on the thought of 'wonder how the person would react if..they knew you have been reading them?'

I think my love of observing people and understanding why they made that choice or how they grew up to be the way they are has really gotten into a strong itch.

I need to know why. Why. Why. Why.

Like I said, communication is a nightmare.

Especially when the emails you send goes unread.

Thats when you discover that you don't communicate in the same radio frequency.

Then the rest is pretty much already in ashes.

No comments: