Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day Six


Today is my cousin's birthday. Happy birthday to you, I hope I did not get the date wrong.   
There is something about playback of old songs. They seem to take you to the exact space and time in your life when the song was what made you go on a high. Agreed. 
Jadi pengajarannya di sini, jangan dengar album artis kegemaran yang baru di dowload dari 4shared.com sambil membuat perkara2 yang tidak digemari. Seperti. Melihat gambar yang tidak mengembirakan.  
What happens is this. You play the song when you are miles away from civilization in the middle of the sea and you are on standby because you are waiting for the crane. And then you click open photos folder and click play on your media player. And then you start browsing  through the photos and all you see is the flaws that you have.  
Job went well, when did I take the time to celebrate that? 

No comments: