Friday, October 16, 2009

Windows are inviting.


So what happens to and unread email? You send it back. And resend. And send. Until the recipient gets it. And eventually reads it. There are some things that we never really get around to discussing. Primarily because I am not up to talking and weeping my heart out while he tries to make sense of the whole commotion.

Yesterday I went to a photography exhibition. Our motives was not in sync with the expo. They wanted to convey a message, but we wanted to evaluate or study the technique on display. Which came to a point where we were trying to get good composition of our shots (giggling and being so girlish) while trying not to offend the whole purpose of the expo. Paham ke ni.

The tone yesterday was like the weather. Serious, dark, cloudy and eventually rainy. I hinder myself from these flavored days. They make my week go bad and stale.

There's a music and art event later happening at BB. I would go before it gets dark so that I will not be mingling with too many drunk people who have strong perception about hijab bearing babes at arts and music events. Ah. Perasan je.

Jom la pergi mintak MC kat klinik pagi ini.

No comments: