Even though it came as a suprise."Suprise!!" That I was sent back home. Mainly due to the fact that the dude I was replacing did not need to be replaced. End of story. But a few things I did not get was why the manager had to rush me out of there. And still he expected me to deliver the project report till the hour I step foot on airport grounds.
So the day I found out I had to leave the next day, I stayed in the office till the wee hours of 2 am. I did my part, and bid adieu and bonne chance to the fellows. Truly guys, good luck. The project was a mess. There is no place like home, be it home home or my workplace in Kemaman where the management do care and does give a hoot about your equipment and the crew.
F came to pick me up complete with his cream colored baju melayu. Oh sangat bell boy hotel istana. Cute. But of course I kept it to myself.
F came to pick me up complete with his cream colored baju melayu. Oh sangat bell boy hotel istana. Cute. But of course I kept it to myself.
I bought a pair of straight cut jeans when I was in Singapore. I think straight cut does me no justice. We now have a new joint to crash for bouldering. Nino has a new baby sister, Khairya Noor. Whom we have decided to call her Nano. But doubt that her mum will approve.
No comments:
Post a Comment