One of the blissful vacation days I took in my hometown of KL. Well actually I have always made a promise to myself that I shall visit the Batu Caves one of the days. I always travel up to Ulu Yam to send Ashwan off to school. And usually, Batu Caves was just a 'jam' spot. The place always went by in a blur.
Much to our suprise, the parking area was big and spacious. No jams or confusion going on. What were we expecting? After all this was a place of prayers. Ohm.. I do yoga, but not to the point that a simple cat's pose would 'deflour' me of my Islamic beliefs. Seriously.
The stairs were a plenty and steep, but we endured them one by one. Carefully avoiding the monkeys who were out to play. And at times we'd pause and read the numbers on the stairs. Mama told me that long before there were no numbers on the stairs..Ah well, just so you know, there were about 300 something stairs up that temple.
Then there was a monkey who strayed away on top of the lorry. But that was after we posed and enjoyed the stalactite and stalagmite in the caves.
After that we passed by KLPAC and took some more pictures lah. So tired of typing so formal. Ok ni je la update kali ni. I have tonnes of pic but not enough patience to share all of them.
1 comment:
mmg stray monkey pun. sheesh la dia itu.
Post a Comment