It was a beautiful day to make yourself even more prettier. Nak gune perkataan beautiful, but felt it to be redundant. Hehe. Throughout my vacation of ONE month at home, I found myself to frequent KLCC like on a daily basis. Apart from the fact that the Twin Tower Fitness Center is free for all SLB employees, I found it irritating yet fun all at the same time. Penyakit tak?
There was a FREE make-up touch-up done by MAC for their Chrismas promotion, with the yummy theme color RED being the main feature. I didn't have anyone to drag along - especially on a weekdays since everyone else was working. Sweet Jengalina took a half-day off to accompany me!! Wuu yea.. best best. Freebies? Sape tak nak!!
In the hot seat!! Oh dan top itu I got it for her when I was away in the UK. Yes, I remember everything.
Jengga BEFORE/DURING la kot eh lg tepat? She had her face done by one of the make-up artists, and before he could get any further with the painting, we told him we would want her to have dramatic eyes and super duper nude lippies. Yumm.
And I had Miss Rachel, so sweet and friendly. Usually the ladies at MAC are like ice-queen and kinda mortifiyingly snobbish. Haha, such mean generalization, am I in trouble? Anyways, Rachel was asking me all sorts of questions, what I do, why I need to look good. Mind you - we went for the sit in right after zohor prayers so all I had on was my moisturizer.
"You should at least put on compact powder and lipstick, eventhough you are an engineer.." Cam. Oh rili. Hahahhaa.. but I just nodded in agreement.
So on went the spritzer refresher thing, the pearl effect moisturizer and then the base+primer lotion before she added on layers and layers of pretty strokes. Hehe. Suke ok.
Ini mata Jengga yang cantik. Her eyes were always the pretty almond type, so serine like kucen.
Ini pule mata aku y sepet. So sepet like cine. Oh well actually come to think of it we both look chinese like lah. Just depends on when you catch a glimpse of us. Pictures were taken in the pretty lighting of the Apartment, KLCC.
Where we had yummy prawn fettucini in tomato basil sauce. The ambience was nice and fresh, the decor picture perfect. But the service - sucked. For a classy place like that, to put in foreign labor who joked at your order was not my idea of a good place to pay a lot of money. Sabar je la.
Oh and relating to the topic that was put at the top of this entry, we dwelled over lunch..and later decided on which items we personally were going to splurge on. Hehe. Jengga got the basic brush set and the Warm eye pallette. Whilst I chickened out and got the eye brush set. But - later during the month I purchased the Warm eye pallette as well. Hehehehehe..
This entry is to remind me that I spent my money - more than my usual swipes - how and where. And most importantly, WHO influenced me most!! Jengs, sorry to break it to you honey, this would be the last time I bring you out on any spree. I kidd I kiddd~
3 comments:
what?? twin tower fitness center is free for slb's? ha ape lg yg free? hish better plan carefully for my next days off.
and dear, u look pretty with MAC! but then again with or without it, u really are a pretty girl ;)
haa skool ape cer? aku malasla gi mlc.. aku nak jejalan kat ktc plak. tapi kat ktc cam susah je nak travel? suma cam kena naik flight je? hmm.
ko mmg senggss la.. aku da selamat da daftar utk MLC, gara2 dgr rumour y tak brape sedap dirase itu. jom je la babes..teman aku. aku da la down gile keje ni. hahahha..jom laaaaaa.
oo.. ko la yg register tu.. patutla aku tgk vacant tinggal 11 je.. loolll..
we'll c we'll c.. bg aku pk dgn tenang kejap
Post a Comment