Happy Birthday to Baby Shafiq Adam!! I hope I got the spelling right. Cutesy baby boy.. got up bright and early so that when I visited the newly born, he would not be dozing off as he has always been doing inside his mum's tummy. Haha. Clever =) Actually, I wanted to visit the new facility at Prince Court Medical Center. Its pretty impressive. Aside from the fact that one of the nurses practically bumped the baby cart right into the door while pushing the baby cart towards the mother's room. Bertuah. Why I didn't go all mommy and scolded the silly nurse on the spot pon tatau. Buduh. I should do that next time I am there.
Welcome to the world, Shafiq Adam!
***
Then I headed off to Putrajaya, Menara PJH to be exact for my buddy Jian's wedding with her SLB hubby lover dude man. Haha. We were pretty early and had to wait for Hana + KK + KK's sister to arrive. Pastu nasik pon abes. Best kan? Haha..lamat sgt sampai. We fooled around and took pictures with the wedding cake while Jian was busy posing mosing for the photographer.
The interior of the hall was pretty, with fresh white roses and candle lit tables. Here is Hana with the flower near her head. Haha.
And here is me and KK with the dress that she wore to Lhene's wedding. OK, I think I told you that I remeber these thingsss.. And hana juge pkai baju y aku pernah nampak somewhere. I think it was both at Lhene's wedding. Ciskek. Lhene is now expecting. So fast the time flies. So broken my english.

Last and not least. Jian and her hubby boify lover man. Nizam. I hope that's his name. I always confuse it with Nazir. And Nazim. Hee hee.. May your marriage be blessed and full of happiness.. InsyaAllah =)
Last and not least. Jian and her hubby boify lover man. Nizam. I hope that's his name. I always confuse it with Nazir. And Nazim. Hee hee.. May your marriage be blessed and full of happiness.. InsyaAllah =)
No comments:
Post a Comment