Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kak Iju Sudah Kawen



My most prettiest kakak sepupu, Iju is now married!! Me and mum helped out a lot with the preparation..holyyy. So much to do so little time. But we did our best and in the end everything went well. Nothing in life can be so perfect, so we are happy with the outcome. All I can say is that it’s a shame the pictures all revolve around this one main character – the humidifier~!! Haha. We should have positioned the bride and groom closer to the stage. But little did we know when the Ustaz called upon the bride, he wanted to do the ‘serious’ stuff nearby the humidifier. Hapekahh.


Oleh sebab aku tak suke himidifier itu, aku post gamba ni je la..

I tested the new member of my loved ones, a 2nd hand dslr we got for a fraction of the price here in Kemaman. Our own nikon d80! The couple hired a guy from FINAS, and the outcome was pretty good. He even lets the couple choose which pictures they want to explode to a bigger size. Nice haa.

Pictures to fill in the blanks!!

Mama and Kak Iju in her room.. simple and pink.


This picture is the true-est picture of the whole bunch. Us hogging like no tomorrow!! Lapa siottss.

The reception was held the next day at Dewan Risda, since both my aunt and uncle worked there before. I wasn't in the mood for picture taking so I want to only share this one where I looked like I was working so hard. Haha..

Sorry for the late reporting. But the net was down when I was blissfully making myself and the couch at home as one.. hahaha.. later lah.

No comments: