Sunday, March 02, 2008

Week #6: Paintball was all I could recall


I don't remember anymore what we did on week 6. Oh. Ok. It was supposed to be the long weekend. Most of the kids in class went to Edinburg that weekend. Anyways, we had a 'team building' session on that Friday. We whole heartedly chose a round of paintball would do the job to build the team. Haha. I'm really tired right now.


So yeah, we went to the paintball arena nearby school. Little did we know that we were set up for 6 rounds of paintball courses!! Darn. Pancet okeh. Dah la pistol tu berat bakk. Ni dok jenjeng satu hari lebam tol. Speaking of lebam. Most of us got shot and had bruises as souvenirs. How nice kan? Siyes, aku pancet arinih.


Did I mention that this was my first time with paintball? All this while I'd only sit at the sidelines and spectate the machoism the boys oozed. Haha. Tuff luv babe, tuff luv. You gotta play along with the men too. I was on the team with all the boys. May and Tarn had all the other boys. Too many boys lah. Leila was not fit for it, her ribs were still hurting from an earlier incident. But she was kind enough to hang around and help us take pictures. Thanks Leila!

Ken and Marcio also joined us, which was cool cause you get to shoot at your own instructor. But Ken and Marcio are two of the nicest instructors around. So no, it wasn't that cool. The boys resorted in shooting one another towards the end. Sorta like kamikaze.

6 Rounds :

1. Get the flag and go to the other side ( I died coz my gun wasn't workinggg)

2. Get the flag from the middle and ambush the enemy till their all dead ( Marcio shot me on the head)

3. Switch sides and kill em all!! ( Yeayy we won, I hid behind Thomas hi hi hi)

4. Protect the fort while they invade ( Malik wanted to shoot me in the face. I will never forget that Prince of Persia!!)

5. Invade the port and die becoming a hero~~

6. Shoot at each other till your bullets run out.

7. Eh eh, kate 6 rounds je? Go home and count the bruises. Compare notes the next day. Haha.

1 comment:

Along said...

kewl-ness~!!

along sendri pun xpenah men paintball lagik.
boo hoo hoo~~

so any scaree lebams tak?
tolak bape ribu pasneh :P