Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stay Quiet

Don't give me bullshit and expect me to take it in as some sort of planned bullshit. There is a definite difference between preparation and made up excuses. As of now, I am tired of your antics. Find another dumbass to entertain.

If you still have not gotten the point yet, I have high, extremely high expectations of the things I affiliate myself with. So if you don't think that you are at par. Pull up your socks and shut up.

Please.

Don't suffocate me more.

8 comments:

Penyelamat Dunia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penyelamat Dunia said...

wow. someone is volatile.

bijoux said...

uik. hantu. bile mase aku delete kau nye komen nih? shit.

Unknown said...

ha mesti la kau taktau sbb aku yg delete sniri. lalala

Penyelamat Dunia said...

ops. salah profile

bijoux said...

haha biskot. benci kau.

butterbrownie said...

wow.this must be related to work.i hate when this happens too.hugs hugs.judging from the recent post, i guess u went through this fine.;)

bijoux said...

hey babe. thank youuu. im on my way back to malaysia now. la la la~ hopefully more happy things to write.