
I don't remember when this picture was taken. But we did our second project with the senior instructor evaluating us. That was creepy. The projects are gradually increasing in complexity. I suck at programming and softwares. I believe that I am usually good at it, but I don't quite catch as fast as my counterparts do. So during the projects, I am assigned to look up the tools (which, frankly speaking I am rather fond and interested in) and design the downhole assembly.
I think it is my loss that throughout the projects I did not play a more aggressive role in the software and simulation area. Too bad. Jadi, akibatnye. During the coilCade design test I sorta flunked it. Eventhough Ken says its ok and that we will talk about it during the one on one. Yeah yeah. A failure is still a failure. Well at least to me.
A friend asked me "Do you feel that you have achieved much throughout this period?" I wanted to smack him straight on his forehead. But instead I said, "The most crazy personal achievement ever."
2 comments:
hey hey. keep on going babe.
hoih, lame xupdet :D
ngahahaha.. ye. tu la baru ade peluang nih. thanks babe!
Post a Comment