
Am having a rough week (again). I nearly nearlyy failed a test on monday, and I passed my Coiled Tubing Unit operations practicals (operate the unit, run in hole with a mock well of 2000ft and 28 psi wellhead pressure haha) with Ken. And I cursed out loud , "Cookie monster". Which led to him asking me, " So what do you say when you are really mad?" Haha. Ken, Ken. At this point the whole class could see that he is just as worn out as we are. But I think overall my practical was ok. I forgot a little bit about my remaining barrels because my tally book fell and I lost the page I had written all the crucial information on. Darn.
And then there was the simulations evaluations. There were 2. One was for the pressure testing of the equipment prior to starting any operation ( yg ni kewl giler, touch screen to open and close all the valves tp aku slow bakk sebek tade time limit!), and then there was the contingency plan. Contingency - like a back up. Or an emergency response plan for the coil tubing unit. What to do if your powerpack fails, or your wellhead pressure suddenly increases. Etc etc etc..
All is fine and dandy. But I am feeling very tired lately. Not enough sleep no matter how many hours I do physically sleep everyday. But my body can't take it anymore. Plus I miss kicap manis cap kipas udang. Hoih. Mama will be arriving in Malaysia tomorrow!
I got a card from Jengga. Its these little things that reminds me of home that always make my day. And I get to feel HAPPY. I really enjoyed reading her note and imagining what was going on through her mind as she was choosing the cards. He he he. Yes jengs, I am the one who LOVES katzen!
Thank you for making my day. It feels great to have friends like you.
2 comments:
kin, come back quick. i need someone to kill me.
happy belated birthday!!
hope it was a blast eyh, and *ayat default* moga trus diredhai dan diberkati Allah swt selalu..hugsy hugsy!!
Post a Comment