
Its my 2nd day here in the Sultanate of Oman. They have checked me into Ruwi Hotel. Ruwi being the name of this area in Muscat, and 25 minutes from the airport. 8 hours of Gulf Air from KL to Bahrain, and another hour half to get me to Muscat City.

Buat lawak btol aku ni, I found out at 1am on Tuesday morning that my flight was at 1140am the same day and not at 1140pm. Crap giler. So I had to pack like a crazy person. I brought 7kg too many tp wadehel baya je la.
Tomorrow I am supposed to leave Muscat for the village of Fahud. I called the hotel reception and asked them if Fahud has telephone reception but I don’t think he understood me. I bought an Oman Mobile # for 3 rials. 1 sms to Malaysia is about 50cents. Better than me smsing using my maxis #.
The currency here is pretty high. 1 rial is equivalent to RM10. So my hotel room which for me would be about rm150 in Malaysia is priced at 60 rials per night. Do the math. It’s a freeking rm600 per night. Pergh!!
I don’t go out of the hotel at all. I decided against it. It’s too dangerous, especially since the locals don’t really speak English and I don’t know any Arabic. Plus I am traveling alone. Female some more. The arabs are so biggg here. Haha. And everybody wears the white tunic and hat. Rase mcm derang sume baru blk dari masjid or something. Haha. Kesian aku.
The food here is good, I like it. I sense a strong influence of Indian culture. In the food as well as the entertainment. Sume stock lyn Hindustan. The driver yesterday lyn house music bantai kuat2, and then lyn lagu Hindustan ape tah. Haih. Letih tol.
Esok pergi Faud. Cuak sehh. I will try to update if I get the chance.
Take care beautiful people.
7 comments:
hey you. ure in Oman already? darn.. keep me updated of ur whereabouts aight? take care and yeah.. good idea of not leaving the hotel room! hahah.. room serveice je wei. schlumber kan kaya! so selaber je la..
siot jek khair. aah in oman suda~ sangap gile bodoh la tgu arab ni abes cuti bagai baru nak setel aku nye visa misa. esok akan ke fahud (cube carik dlm peta) wish me luck babes.
goodluck dear sikin!!
it must be really really scary there. keep up of ur senses!! (amende aku ckp ni jgn gelak)
wish u all the best bebeh. i took pic with The Lima (gangstarz) ! nnt aku taruk pichaz. hait~
hurm babe
aku sedey gilerrr tak dpt anta ko
sbb ko sengal x cek betol2 tket flight ari tu yg memberikan aku harapan palsu..
ape2 pun ko dh slamt d sna..
and if nobody talks to u and u r alone, aku x dpt nk tpon lg dh =( jux igt je la k sore2 nyaring ku ini..
heeeee
igt, igt dan igt ape yg perlu di ingat k....aku tau ko phm..sok aku berangkat ke labuan...labuan je, 2 jam only =p
cikin, lame aku x msk sini. dh miss byk posting. spjg aku x visit blog ko, dh byk negara ko pi. iskk2.... aku gak kt tronoh lg. haha!
take care yer kin spjg ko kt oman tu. kalo jumpe unta, tolong ketukkan bonggol dia utk aku ek? haha!
jenga- tq bulatan.. aku tgh tegar la nihh. cuak gile ngoi aku, da la nek bas 4 jam. bas PUBLIC okeyy. pehtu boleh lak 30km dari base slb die broke down. wtf gilerr cuak. haih. doakan aku bulatt.
ujie- sorry ujie.aku pon cam kalut ayam jek pg tu. ni da teringin asam2 sume.. siot ah.
kunaz- selamat sambung berbelajar..aku tgh mengembara sambil buat muke macho tp sbnanye nak je balik rumah. aku tak saba nak tgk DEPARTURE kat epot muscat. hahhaa.. nnti aku sampai kan salam mu kat unta k =p
mung nih kin. aku suh ktuk bonggol, mung nk gi kem salam lak. haihhh~~
Post a Comment