Monday, December 31, 2007

Part four: Exams and Minor Migraines


As soon as I got back to the base, my boss told me that my password for the preschool entrance exam has arrived. The deadline was on the 25th of December. It came to me as a shock. I had about a week to get myself ready for the entrance exam. The exam consists of two parts, one on maintenance which was pretty much basic and everyone had to take it, and the second part was on coiled tubing. Pretty challenging shit if you ask me.



The next day I was shipped off to Daleel for a logging job. Apparently the coil broke while they were pulling out of hole. I was lucky to go there and witness the whole ordeal.



My room in Daleel ( 3 kali g Daleel, 3-3 kali aku tdo sni)


I got to stay in the clients’ camp while the boys stayed in the old camp. The new camp is really really nice compared to the old one of course.




The wireline tool. Using the lubricator to deploy their logging tool.


The next day we mobilized to another well and my supervisor told me to stay in my room and study since my exam was coming up in a couple of days time. At night they would go over some of the material with me which helped me a lot.




Muke girang gemirang da lepas test, behind me is the control panel. My night supervisor let me operate the unit!!


After 3 days of logging, I had to go back to Fahud for my entrance exam. I was feeling the usual pre-exam migraine that I had grew accustomed to. I decided to take the exam on the very same day. I wasn’t going to postpone it anymore.




Outside my room in Daleel.



Syukur, alhamdulillah. I passed the exam. And on the very next day I was – yet again – shipped off to the job location for some more exposure.

La la la la~ da mule rase malas sbb da abes exam.

No comments: